JUMPING TOYS FOR CHILDREN - FOR CHILDREN
JUMPING TOYS FOR CHILDREN - TAKARA TOMY TOYS
Jumping Toys For Children
- For Children (Hungarian: A Gyermekeknek) is a cycle of short piano pieces composed by Bela Bartok. The collection was originally written in 1908-11, and comprised 85 pieces which were issued in four volumes.
- (jump) a sudden and decisive increase; "a jump in attendance"
- Push oneself off a surface and into the air by using the muscles in one's legs and feet
- Pass over (an obstacle or barrier) in such a way
- jump: the act of jumping; propelling yourself off the ground; "he advanced in a series of jumps"; "the jumping was unexpected"
- the act of participating in an athletic competition in which you must jump
- (of an athlete or horse) Perform in a competition involving such action
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
When I was a child...
Taken for photo challenge 2009, day 89: children
It seems so lovely and simple topic for photochallenge - children... On the first glance, it' s so easy, children aren' t insects that I couldn' t find under the snow some week ago :-) But as the day went, as more I understood how crazy this task actually is in wintertime. My 12 year old son tells he is not a child anymore, plus, he doesn' t want to be a model for photos... All outdoor attraction parks are closed, in school I couldn' t get during working time, and what is left? Some families with children on the street that I would chase like a hunter hiding behind the corners and trying to jump out and cross their way into appropriate moment? ...
Feeling desperate I went to a toy store in hope to find some kid there... but instead I stepped into a scene where I found a wild owl under the roof next to toy store... so I got unique shots thanks to this challenge... just of a bird, not a child. The owl is posted on Flickr now. Needless to say, toy store did not grant me with any kids nicely playing around shelves.
So it' s quite late, and my last escape is the child I had been once myself... here it is. This photo is one of first colour photos in my family album, and it' s taken by my grandfather, photographer, who lived long and fulfilled life, 101 year...
Jump for Joy
Day 120 of Project 365
There was no day 119 picture as I spent all day at HSC Children's Hospital with my little guy for a day surgery. He's recovering pretty well, but it's going to be a rough few weeks. This little toy was bought for him as a present to have when he came home, and when you hold it down and let go, it jumps.
My boy is home, and he's doing well. Jump for joy!
the godfather hot toys
antique toys bedding
mattel toys website
cheap happyland toys
best christmas toys 2011
new toys of 2011
2011 new toys
4 year old toys