UNUSUAL TOYS FOR CHILDREN : FOR CHILDREN
Unusual toys for children : Most popular toys for christmas : On line toys australia
Unusual Toys For Children
- For Children (Hungarian: A Gyermekeknek) is a cycle of short piano pieces composed by Bela Bartok. The collection was originally written in 1908-11, and comprised 85 pieces which were issued in four volumes.
- Remarkable or interesting because different from or better than others
- not commonly encountered; "two-career families are no longer unusual"
- strange: being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected; slightly odd or even a bit weird; "a strange exaltation that was indefinable"; "a strange fantastical mind"; "what a strange sense of humor she has"
- Not habitually or commonly occurring or done
- not usual or common or ordinary; "a scene of unusual beauty"; "a man of unusual ability"; "cruel and unusual punishment"; "an unusual meteorite"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
Erie Canal Village - Children's Playhouse
This is the Chidren's Playhouse at the Erie Canal Village. Now a little bit of history: This building was constructed for children as a playhouse during the 19th-century. Inside you will find a collection of the "Toys of Yesterday". Structual observations suggest that there was a stove in the playhouse for wintertime warmth. The unusual roof line that can be observed is of the French Mansard roof design which dates from the 17th-century. This structure was moved here from the property of the Stryker-Harrington House on West Liberty Street in 1975. Many structures were moved or razed during the 1970s downtown Rome urban renewal project that was making way for the archeological dig and reconstruction of Fort Stanwix. Located along Routes 46/49, west of Rome, NY.
A toy is any object that can be used for play. Toys are usually associated with children and pets, but it is not unusual for adults and some other animals to play with toys. An example of this is a dolphin being trained to nudge a ball through a hoop. Many items are designed to serve as toys, but goods produced for other purposes can also be used. For instance, a small child may pick up a household item and "fly" it through the air as to pretend that it is an airplane. Or, an animal might play with a pinecone by batting at it, biting it, chasing it, or by tossing it around. Another consideration is interactive digital entertainment, such as a video game. Some toys are produced primarily as collector's items and are intended for display only.
4 year old boy toys
hot toys accessories
buy despicable me toys
toys for children with autism
2010 mighty morphin power rangers toys
crib toys baby
dinosaur train toys pbs
rubber dinosaur toys
homemade infant toys
most popular girls toys 2011