WEIRD SCIENCE TOYS - SCIENCE TOYS
Weird Science Toys - Doctor Who Toys 2011.
Weird Science Toys
- Weird Science was a science fiction anthology comic book that was part of the EC Comics line in the early 1950s. Over a four-year span, the comic ran for 22 issues, ending with the November-December, 1953 issue. Weird Fantasy was a sister title published during the same time frame.
- "Weird Science" is the debut single by Does It Offend You, Yeah? taken from the band's debut album You Have No Idea What You're Getting Yourself Into.
- Weird Science is a 1985 American teen comedy film written and directed by John Hughes and starring Anthony Michael Hall, Kelly LeBrock, and Ilan Mitchell-Smith.
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
TOYS - GALACTUS : THE WORLD DEVOURER "ALPHA"
"I AM BECOME GALACTUS, THE DEVOURER OF WORLDS"
Having scoured all life from our universe Galactus awaits the next cosmic cycle so that he might rise to feed again.
Created by Jack Kirby and Stan Lee for Fantastic Four Comic #48 Galactus is one of the major characters in the Marvel Comics universe.
Originally an alien from a previous cosmos, he survived the Big Bang and was reborn as a gargantuan meta-powered super being who, alas, requires the life energy of entire planets to sustain himself.
Which of course has thrown him into conflict with Earth's Mightiest Heroes on numerous occasions.
Anyway, he's always been a favourite character, and I was immensely chuffed to aquire the action figure, which had to be assembled from bonus bits included in a recent Marvel Legends Series figure set. I've got lots of cosmic powered ideas for this one, so stay tuned...
This shot was done at night. I used a super bright red L.E.D for the primary lighting, as well as an ordinary desk lamp for some backlighting to help define the piece.
Lots of photoshopping in the background. The 'green' difference clouds spoke to me (though in what language I'm not sure!) because I was trying to suggest a new born universe... Galactus has just been born from an egg on a recently formed mountaintop on some freshly coalesced planet..
He's going to want his brekkie...
I've added some dust elements to suggest a bit of activity as well as fledgling stars, some directional lighting and the obligatory camera flare.
The rocky debris is hydrocal plaster that's gotten a bit dampish, it makes wicked rubble! I set it up on a board that I angled into the sky so I could pull a suitably isolated background plate to work on. Even had the moon in some earlier shots, but it was too fuzzy to keep. Had a lot of trouble with the wind blowing the plaster away, and after the shoot we had this huge storm...mock Ye not the Fate of Galactus!
The Worlds Only Strawberry Anarchy Air Fish
Introducing the world's first Air Fish from Strawberry Anarchy. A breakthrough in ultra-lightweight, totally transparent genetic modification. This is the one and only Air Fish in the whole world.
• Air Fish
• Air Food
• Air Pebbles
• Air Plants
Requires No Maintenance!
The fish is totally weightless and completely transparent and it survives on Air Food supplied in the bowl already.
The Air Fish is the easiest pet to look after and won "best pet award 2010" at the Pet Award championchips in Dundee, Scotland.
Air Fish are totally silent and easy to look after. there will be no more fighting over who cleans up after your pet.
If your child has been pestering you to buy them a pet, why not opt for this Air Fish, it really is the best solution and your child will be forever grateful they have the coolest most well behaved pet in the world. Just warn them to leave it in it's bowl as if the packaging is opened Air Fish will swim off into the air never to be seen again.
Aww doesn't Air Fish look pretty?
playmobil toys discount
disney car toys
educational preschool toys
my natural toys
truetype hot toys
ppg boy toys
the best toys of 2011
loddon valley garden toys
alice in wonderland toys 2011